Ingredients: Serves 4-5
- 50g butter
- 1 garlic clove crushed.
- 500g mushrooms- any variety will do.
- 850ml vegetable stock
- 200ml single cream
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Clean and quarter your mushrooms.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan and add garlic and mushrooms.
- Fry for around 5-10 minutes, until they soften and start to brown.
- Add stock. Bring to the boil and then turn heat down and allow to simmer for around 20 minutes.
- Add the cream, season and allow to cook for a few more minutes.
- Allow to cool and then blitz to desired consistency (fyi, this isn't a particularly chunky soup).
- Add a drizzle of cream and salt and pepper before serving.
|Low res but still looks delicious, I'm sure you'll agree!|