I picked up a load of Dell'Ugo filled pastas on my first (and frankly mind blowing) trip to Costco last month, recognising the brand from a local deli. Although the pasta is fresh, it freezes really well and so, as a single lady, these are perfect for portion control AND meal planning. This particular one - the crab & crayfish ravioli is superb - packed full of crayfish tails and crab meat and really tasty.
So - from Dell' Ugo to me to you with love:
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 pack of crab & crayfish ravioli
- 1/4 red chilli deseeded and finely chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes cut in halves (I used a glug of passata)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander.
- 1/2 an avocado cut into small dice (the recipe calls for 1/4 but I think 1/2 is better!)
I finished it with a sprinkle of Malden sea salt and a crack of black pepper. Seriously good!
I'm entering this into #CookBlogShare a blogger link up for recipe ideas and inspiration which is hosted by the rather fabulous Super Golden Bakes. Go on, pop over & have a look!
*I paid for the ravioli myself and Dell' Ugo did not ask me to review their products. All opinions as always (blah blah.. you know this by now) are my own*