- Travel Whispers Blogger Challenge - 10 questions summing up 2016's travel and looking ahead to 2017.
- The Oxfordshire Cotswolds - The Maytime Inn and Burford. A lovely bit of the world.
- Edgbaston, Birmingham - A review of boutique hotel 'The High Field Town House'.
- Eating and Drinking the English Riviera - a week in Devon and where is best to eat and drink in the surrounding area.
- The Elephant - A wonderful Michelin starred restaurant in Torquay, Devon with a chilled feel and excellent service.
- Afternoon Tea at Bond & Brook, Fenwicks - Afternoon tea delights, just off Oxford Street.
- Franco Manca's, Brixton -This place has people queuing for its simple, authentic pizzas.
- L'Ortolan - Reading's only Michelin starred restaurant.
- London St Brasserie - Central Reading, a cut above the chain restaurants around it.
- Pod, King William Street - Fast, fresh food - perfect for lunch in a rush.
- Searcy's Champagne Bar - That famous station bar at St Pancras.
- Wahaca - Mexican street eats from Thomasina Miers at her Charlotte Street branch, London.
- The Manor at Weston on the Green - A gorgeous old manor house not far from Chipping Norton with a Tudor dining room.
- Bettys Tea Rooms - the one and only!
- The Rude Shipyard - cute cafe / bookshop in Sheffield.
- Van Zeller - fine dining in Harrogate.
- Starr Inn the City - a lovely setting in York.
- Alimentum - Mark Poynton's Michelin Starred place in Cambridge.
- The Grove, Cromer, Norfolk - Lovely 4 star hotel with 2 AA Rosette restaurant.
- Berlin - Spreegold - A lovely cafe come bar in Prenzlauer Berg.
- Berlin - Pratergarten - One of Berlins oldest beerhalls serving traditional German grub.
- Berlin - Blumencafe - Hidden gem, half cafe, half florists
Spain & the Canaries
- Valencia - Eating my way around this gorgeous Spanish walled city.
- Lanzarote - A recipe for Canarian potatoes with green mojo sauce.
- Garfangnana - My guide to eating and drinking in this region of Tuscany.
- Trattoria Bonini - A great family run place just outside Castelnuovo in Tuscany.
- Tuscan Tomato Bruschetta - is there anything better?
The USA & Caribbean
- Green beans and Nachos around Laguna Beach
- Eating and Drinking around Nassau, Bahamas.
- Bahamas - A Caribbean seafood pepper pot.
- Dolan Uyghur - Discovering this little known Chinese cuisine in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Fremantle - Eating and drinking in this bohemian town near Perth, Western Australia.
- Higher Ground - Amazing brunch in CBD, Melbourne, Victoria.
- Little Creatures - Amazing craft beer brewery in Fremantle, Western Australia.
- Little Henri - Brunch time in Melbourne's trendy Thornbury.
- Night Noodle Markets - In Melbourne's Birrarung Marr Park, Victoria.
- Rottnest Island - Day tripping just off the Perth coast, Western Australia.
- Street Food in Melbourne - The best places for street food in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Shanghai Street - Are these Melbourne's best dumplings?
- 24 hours in Buenos Aires - Argentina's capital city. Eat the steak!!!